This blog is loaded with FREE Pageant Coaching for girls who want to WIN their next pageant!
Use this resource wisely!

Contact our coach/blog author today:
www.BeVictoriousPrep.com * BeVictoriousPrep@gmail.com * 410.849.9606

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Try a NEW one!

Hi ladies!

You know I am always encouraging you to try new pageants and stay in the loop, so...I highly encourage you to try these "new" programs. I am hoping to send more and more BV girls each year to these! These are excellent, growing programs and I know some of the directors personally...they are committed to putting on fantastic programs!

If you register for any of these, let them know that Victory from Be Victorious Prep sent you!

DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am NOT ranking these pageants by any means...it just pains me when girls stick to the same pageants every year. Few girls expand their reach - if you don't grow, you'll never know what is out there! NOTE that I also make comparisons of the pageants below - I only do this so people who have tried the 'popular systems' can understand what their experience MAY be like. I do not intend to say one system is like or not like another, I just want to be clear on why I like each system and why I feel confident you could do well in this system.


American Nation Pageants
Run by the FIRST NAM National Teen titleholder, Sasha Hills - love her and her family!

Program has been around for ten years plus...there will be a Mid-Atlantic pageant on May 10 in Chantilly, VA. This is a GREAT opportunity to try fitness and on-stage question...Sasha is a media person, so this is a great experience. Program is also held in other states...something to consider!



PURE American Pageants
Run in MD/DE/VA by Stephanie Green and the mom of a current national titleholder. PURE has been around for years, but this is their first pageant in the Mid-Atlantic. Spoke with the state director and she would compare it to NAM in style...Fab up and coming national program. 

Mid-Atlantic pageant will be held Apr 5 & 6 in Ocean City MD.




America's US Miss
Love this national director and love that she is bringing their nationals to Florida/East Coast this year! NAM-like in my opinion, looking for APPOINTED TITLES from our area. Program is growing everyday, titles everywhere really. LOVE!

If you are interested in representing your state at their NATIONALS (July 16-20 in Clearwater FL), they would love to have you! Totally NAM + IJM like, love!





USA National Miss
I'm really pushing this one now...totally in LOVE with this program and BV is sending a group of girls this year with APPOINTED titles. 

Totally NAM + IJM like, love...there is a 40 foot runway involved too! FUN!





DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am NOT ranking these pageants by any means...it just pains me when girls stick to the same pageants every year. Few girls expand their reach - if you don't grow, you'll never know what is out there! NOTE that I also make comparisons of the pageants below - I only do this so people who have tried the 'popular systems' can understand what their experience MAY be like. I do not intend to say one system is like or not like another, I just want to be clear on why I like each system and why I feel confident you could do well in this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did the BV blog above stir any thoughts? Share!