This blog is loaded with FREE Pageant Coaching for girls who want to WIN their next pageant!
Use this resource wisely!

Contact our coach/blog author today:
www.BeVictoriousPrep.com * BeVictoriousPrep@gmail.com * 410.849.9606

Friday, December 14, 2012

Top Ten Lessons learned from watching Miss Universe prelims tonight!

Hi everyone!

It has been awhile since the last blog, but I could not miss the opportunity to comment on the Miss Universe prelims tonight! I have made a video of the top ten lessons from tonight's show.

Disclaimer: the video is not meant to offend anyone or tick anyone off. I wanted to be honest and clear with my lessons so that others can learn from the mistakes tonight and hopefully do better at their next pageant. Some points are flat out honest, but again, please do not take offense to anything! Let me help you avoid the same mistakes!